Are your children being stolen from you by a divorce court?
CLICK HERE TO READ THIS BOOK
For a limited time you can get the book and get into the book club.
- Did you foolishly believe that parent’s rights are respected in these courts?
- Have you spent tens of thousands of dollars in a futile effort to prove you are the “better parent” just to try and keep your child in your life?
- Are you asking for joint custody and being told to spend thousands of dollars on an amicus or a GAL, psych evals, custody evals, social studies, and other expensive discovery?
- Are you being told that in order to WIN child custody you have to please the judge?
- Are you being told that it is going to cost thousands of dollars and even still there is no guarantee that you will get shared parenting?
- Find out how your rights CAN save you money and time!
- Find out how family law and the divorce courts ARE violating your constitutional rights!
- Find out how the courts are violating your child’s fundamental rights!
- Find out how ” THE CHILD’S BEST INTEREST DEMANDS RESPECT FOR THE CHILD’S RIGHTS.”
- Learn how to reduce the adversarial nature of the proceedings.
- Learn how to reduce the financial burdens of child custody disputes.
- Find out how joint custody IS A LIE and how the divorce process is irreparably harming your child!
- Find out how the judge IS exceeding constitutional authority!
- And how they get away with it BECAUSE you do not fight them properly!
- Attorneys WILL NOT tell you about this but this book will!
The Divorce Industry takes BILLIONS of dollars from our children every single year!
Money and social bias explain why it works this way!
This book will show you how your constitutional rights translate into equal parental rights, what they are and where they come from. It will show you how divorce courts are able to violate your rights at will and how your rights give you the power to challenge this. Most importantly, this book will show you how to put a stop to this travesty.
Your right to the care, custody, control, and association with your child is a fundamental liberty, just as your right to free speech is, or your right to freedom of religion is a fundamental liberty. Your child has the fundamental right to associate with you and to have you as a parent, not a visitor, in their life. You and your child have privacy rights in your family life that are between you and your child regardless of your marital status. You have a right to make decisions that differ from what a judge or your ex feel is best for your child. You have a right to choose what kind of relationship you have with the other parent, that means not getting along, and still keeping equal parenting. These rights belong to you and your child as individuals. They do not come from the marriage, and, if you are a natural parent, they do not come from the government.